CURRENT CONSULTING WORK AVAILABLE AT NEW BUSINESS PAGE, UHOPE-CONSULTING!
Video & Audio Interviews
- Radio interview, Green Divas Podcast. May 2018.
- "The People's State of the Union" , @ Noshing with Nina Show. January 2018.
Climate Reality Leader panelist, moderated by former U.S. Vice President Al Gore. October 2017.
Climate Reality Project promo video, released October 2017.
- Video interview "On Greener Ground - dialogues on Environmental Justice". April 2017.
- Radio interview, "The Green Hour" WURD 900AM Philadelphia. September 2016.
- Video interview,Importance of girls in STEM @the International Young Environmentalists Youth Summit. March 2015.
- Panelist - "Women's Werk; Side Hustle Pros" @ Battery Park City Authority, [[hyperlink]] New York City, NY. Jan.
- Panelist - FLOX Talk: Designing storm resilient urban communities, [[hyperlink]] New York City, NY. Feb.
- Moderator, Host - "Black History & Futures Month" @ Climate Reality Project NYC Chapter Meeting, [[link]] NYC, NY. Feb.
- Panelist - Senior Seminar Career Session @ Barnard College, New York City, NY. Feb.
- Panelist - "Innovation & Disruption in the U.S. Energy Market; Renewable Energy Purchase, Policy, and Design" @ Society of Women Engineers (SWE) Conference, Minneapolis, MN. Oct.
- Panelist - "Ensuring an Inclusive Approach to Climate Policy" @ ACEEE Summer Study, Pacific Grove, CA. August.
- Panelist - "Expanding the Baltimore Solar Initiative to HBCU Campuses and Communities" @ HBCU Clean Energy Initiative Regional Roundtable Discussion, Baltimore, MD. July.
- Moderator - "Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: NYC Environmental Movement" @ Climate Reality Project NYC-Metro Chapter Meeting, NYC, NY. July.
- Moderator - "Gender, Equity and Inclusion in the Energy Sector" @ WRISE (Women of Renewable Industries and Sustainable Energy) Annual Luncheon, AWEA WINDPOWER Conference and Exhibition, Chicago, IL. May.
- Guest Speaker - "Green 2.0's Building Power in the Environmental Movement" @ NYU School of Law, NYC, NY. February.
- Co-Facilitator - "Advancing Diversity in the Sustainable Energy Field" @ National Energy Education Summit, The National Council for Science and the Environment, Atlanta GA. January.
- Panelist - "Acts of Leadership" @ 24-Hr Climate Reality Watch Party, NYC NY. December.
- Roundtable Facilitator - "Philanthropy for Environmental Justice" @ Climate Changes Health: Ensuring Environmental Justice Underlies Public Health's Climate Change Work - APHA Environment Division, Spelman College, Atlanta GA. November.
- Guest Panelist - "History of Afrekete, Spelman College's LGBTQIA Organization" @ Queer People of Color Summit, Spelman College, Atlanta GA. November.
- Mentor & Panelist - "Climate Reality Leaders - Who We Are" @ Climate Reality Training, Pittsburgh PA. October.
- Guest Speaker - "Agricultural Mission, Inc. in Western Africa" @ Global South Summit - Kingdom Living Temple Ministries, The United Nations, NYC. September.
- Keynote Speaker - "Importance of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in Renewable Energy" @ National Wind Technology Collegiate Wind Competition - U.S. DOE NREL, Boulder CO. April.
- Presenter - "History of Environmental Justice" @ Anti-Hate Teach-In Series: Environmental Hate and Standing Rock - Center for Ethnic, Racial and Religious Understanding, Queens College, NY. April.
- Presenter - "Black Women and Climate Justice" @ Toni Cade Bambara Scholar-Activism Conference - Spelman College, Atlanta GA. March.
Eco & Climate Justice Events Attended
2018EcoDistricts Summit @ Minneapolis, MN. Oct.
Society of Women Engineers (SWE) Conference @ Minneapolis, MN. Oct.
American Indian Science & Engineering Society (AISES) Conference @ Oklahoma City, OK. Oct.
American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy (ACEEE) @ Pacific Grove, CA. August.
American Wind Energy Association (AWEA) Conference @ Chicago, IL. May.
New Jersey Environmental Justice and Climate Justice Summit @ Mercer County Community College, NJ. April.
National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE) Annual Convention @ Pittsburgh, PA. March.
Black Women's Roundtable Women of Power National Summit @ Arlington, VA. March.
"Black is the new Green: Climate Justice in the Black World" @ NYU, NY. February.
"NYC and the Paris Accords", hosted by Climate Reality NYC Metro Chapter - NYC, NY. January.
New York City People's Clean Power Plan Hearing @ The New School, NYC. January.
2017Climate Reality re-launch of NYC Metro Chapter - NYC, NY. November.
Spirit of Justice with Angela Davis, moderated by Michelle Alexander @ Union Theological Seminary, NYC. November.
Mentor @ Climate Reality Project training, Pittsburgh, PA. October.
"Save the EPA" Summit hosted by Coalition of Black Trade Unionists, Atlanta GA. October.
"Carnival of Consciousness" @ AfroPunk - Atlanta GA. October.
HBCU Greenfund/ Clark Atlanta University Sustainability @ EcoDistricts - Atlanta GA. October.
EcoDistricts, Atlanta GA. October.
People's Climate Music: Frontline Communities - The Untold Stories of the Climate Movement @ The New School - NYC. September.
Compost toilet design and construction @ Wildseed Community - NY. September.
Climate Justice Youth Summit hosted by NJEJA & UPROSE @ Union Theological Seminary, NYC. August.
NetRoots Nation, Atlanta GA. August.
Climate Reality Training, Seattle WA. June.
Ministries Training in the Time of Climate Change @ Center for Earth Ethics, NYC. June.
Screening of "Taking Root" The Vision of Wangari Maathai" @ Union Theological Seminary, NYC. June.
Paradigm Shifts: Awake, A Dream from Standing Rock @ Union Theological Seminary, NYC. June.
People's Climate March - Washington, D.C. April.
Earth Week: Ecology & Sovereignty - Native & Indigenous Perspectives Transcending Boundaries @ The New School, NYC. April.
Climate Action Conference @ NYU, NYC. March.
Manhattan Young Democrats Sustainability Taskforce - NYC, NY. March.
Climate Change and the Future of U.S. Environmental Policy @ The New School, NYC. February.
Social Justice and the Role of Music @ The New School, NYC. January.
Women's March on Washington - Washington, D.C. January.